Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Breakfast

We have a rule at company that who broke the nightly build is supposed to buy breakfast the following day. Well, my codes sitting in the server for weeks and one day some guy removed some classes and all of a sudden my module broke. My imports include this class but it turns out to be unnecessary. Whoever removed the class need to communicate with the team so no one get surprised. So even if in software engineering world, commnication is still one of the most important things! Yes, communication! Commnunication!

Anyways I brought the breakfast - buns and cookie rolls. The newly opened Super H-mart was not open until 8:00am so i have to wait until AFTER 8 am to get to shop there - it took me 40 minutes to get the food!

BTW, I had my haircut at Great Clips in Kroger shopping center on my way home. Keke is a nice black women and it's been a nice talk with her about Atlanata fun places and family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home